Today our granite is being installed. I am excited and nervous because the granite was not my first choice, the other stuff we picked out was accidentally sold, and because there are a few problem areas, but at the end of the day the kitchen will be on the final stretch of being finished.
To do list (still):
1. Tile back splash, white subway, herringbone
2. Installation of cook top/ventilation
3. Installation of sink, faucet, and garbage disposal
4. Repainting kitchen, same color
5. Having cabinets touched up where they were damaged by granite installation
6. Decorate, art, etc.
On side note, check out my Madeleine recipe on Once Upona Chocolate Life, it is really easy and they are so yummy!