Shaunna at Perfectly Imperfectblog is having a fun link party today, you are supposed to write 25 random things about yourself.
|Image by me|
1. I love Winter.
2. I hate Summer, both random things that will make people think I am crazy.
3. I love that it gets dark early in the winter.
4. I love snow, and I love to be the first person to make tracks in it.
5. Being a winter lover, I love hot chocolate and drink it everyday of the year.
6. I love to bake. Most often I find that I like the raw brownie batter or the cookie dough better than the finished product.
|Image by me|
6. I love cheese! I could eat macaroni and cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches and cheese pizza everyday.
7. I love to travel.
8. Paris is the place I travel to most often but it is not my favorite place.
|Image by me|
9. I went to school in Limoges, France for a summer.
10. I have been to Paris every year for the last 30 years, to visit friends and take in the sights.
11. Although there are lots of fabulous restaurants in Paris I prefer to eat eclairs, hot chocolate, crepes and cheese the more smelly the better.
12. My favorite place is Scotland, the first time visited there I felt as if I was “home.”
13. I hope to live in a cottage on a loch with a beautiful little garden.
14. I worked at the Library of Congress for a year.
15. I have a Masters Degree from Marquette University.
16. I studied for two years at the University of Chicago with thoughts toward a Doctorate degree.
17. I currently work for my family’s business; my mother owns a leather manufacturing company.
18. I met my husband at a trade show, we work for competing companies.
19. I love Christmas! The lights, the trees, the baking, wrapping gifts.
20. I just helped my mom take the last of her 3 Christmas trees down last week.
21. I love washing dishes.
22. I hate getting up early, I am a night owl.
23. I love reading and read a new book about every other day, although, blog reading and Pinterest sometimes cuts into that time.
24. Starting a blog was the most scary thing I have done. In fact I actually registered for a blog in 2008 but did not write my first post until 2010 because I was too afraid.
25. My first blog anniversary is coming up in March and I cannot believe that I have managed to continue to write for a year!
I hope you have a great weekend. Do you have big plans? I am seeing friends and spending time with family. And of course looking forward to Downton Abbey. Enjoy your day!
On a side note, I was going to show you some images of the current exhibition I saw at The John Michael Kohler Art Center, but I received an email from the marketing department yesterday asking me not to show any images of the exhibition. Strange considering the very images I was going to use were from their website as well as the site of the artist that I really liked. Not to mention the fact that the images and You Tube videos are in the public domain. I will defer to their request and not show you an images but instead refer you to their web page.
Come over to Perfectly Imperfect and join the link there are so many interesting blogs and random thoughts I have spent an hour reading them.