Fall is a favorite season for many and as I said yesterday I think for me it is a time to slow down and nest; to take time to appreciate the little things in life and the ones I enjoy the most.
As I was reading your comments and the things that you mentioned that you liked I decided to write my own list of the things I enjoy most about Fall.
My 30 Favorite Things About Fall:
1. Pumpkins to carve or just enjoy as nature intended.
2. Apples, picked fresh at the orchard or from the farmers market
3. Plaid blankets
4. A roaring fire in the fireplace or outside at the fire pit
5. Warm Socks and cosy slippers
6. Cashmere wraps and scarfs
7. Chili and hearty soups
8. Family togetherness
9. Long walks
10. Candy Corns
11. When it gets dark at 5:00
12. Flannel pajamas
13. Hot Water Bottles to warm your feet at night
14. Endless supply of hot cocoa or hot cider
15. Time to sit on my porch with a stack of magazines and relax
16. Falling leaves piling up only to dance away on the lightest breeze
17.Candlelightevenings casting their warm shadows
18. Fresh baked bread right from the oven with honey butter
19. Wellies to splash around in the puddles and the damp grass
20. Barbour wax jacket to keep me warm and dry
21. Pine cones and acorns, natures gifts
22. Spices of the season: cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, allspice
23. Caramel apples
24. Daylight savings
25. Pumpkin pies
26. Brisk Air
28. Long soaks in the bathtub
29. The sound of football games on Sunday afternoon
30. Preparing for the holidays, baking, gifts, and decorating!
What are your favorite things about Fall? Have you written a post about them? If so, send me the link and I will add it here.
Enjoy your day!
All Images Pine Cones and Acorns