Good morning! I was thinking last night, as I finalized my Thanksgiving menu, of all the wonderful things in my life that I am thankful and grateful for and I made a small list.
I am grateful for:
- My life. This year I had a health scare and I can tell you that I view things differently and appreciate life so much more.
- My husband who is my best friend, confidant, and rock. After 18 years we are still happiest when spending time with one another.
- My faithful companion who loves me no matter what and always greets me with a wagging tail and unbridled enthusiasm whether I have been gone 5 minutes or 5 days.
- My family. There are no words for how blessed I am to have two sisters, one brother, my parents and step-parents, two step-children and wonderful in-laws who support me, comfort me, cheer me on, and love me no matter what.
- My friends. My life is richer for having you in it.
- My blog. It has opened a door to another world. I am constantly amazed by the people I have “met”, and the education I receive on a daily basis from reading your blogs. Everyday is like Christmas because there is always a book, a movie, a cause, a culinary or travel adventure and more to be shared.
Although I could go on and on these are the people and things I am most grateful for. What about you? What are you grateful for?
I hope you have a wonderful day!
If you need a little chocolate pick me up come over to Once Upon a Chocolate Life and try some Gingerbread Cocoa.