Good morning! I hope you are having a great week. I am back at work today and getting back into my routine. Tuesday night was my aunts “final farewell” and it was beautiful, as far as those things can be. A wonderful celebration, peppered with tears, laughter and a LOT of family.
|Image from Valentina Harper Etsy|
I do not know if I have mentioned this before, if I have pardon me for repeating, my mother has 9 brothers and sisters, so when we gather for any occasion there are a lot of people.
As we are spread across the country and in a few foreign countries it is obviously hard to see one another often but when we do I leave feeling blessed to come from such a large and loving family. I also always learn a few things.
Over the last week these are a few things I learned:
1. Family and friends are all you need in this world, they hold your hand, they share your pain and your triumph and no matter what your troubles, it is all water under the bridge in a time of crisis.
2. Love and money cannot not heal all wounds or ailments.
3. The simple things in life are the most extraordinary.
4. Live in the moment, because sometimes that is all there is.
5. If we threw all of our problems in a pile, and then saw everyone else’s, we would grab ours back.
|Brighton the Day|
6. During a crisis, one finds strength they never knew they had.
7. Crying in a group is healing.
8. Everything can change in the blink of an eye.
9. It is Ok to get mad at God.
10. Life is a gift.
Thank you again for your very kind comments, prayers and best wishes, I needed them.
Enjoy your day!