Good morning! Today is my birthday and as I have done in the past I thought I would tell you a few things I have learned in the last 47 years. You might want to grab a coffee or an early morning piece of birthday cake this could take awhile.
2. Always be yourself.
3. Dream big.
4. Please and thank you will get you anything.
5. There is no such thing as a stupid question.
6. Forgive and forget.
8. Invest in experiences, not stuff.
9. Fear will eat you up if you let it.
10. Travel and explore as much as you can, whenever and wherever.
11. Don’t wish your life away.
12. Relationships are work, even the good ones.
13. Never say never.
15. You are in charge of how you feel.
16. Not everything is better after a good nights sleep.
17. If you ever need a helping hand, you can find it at the end of your arm.
18. Count your blessing everyday.
19. My family and friends are everything to me.
20. Angels are everywhere.
22. Challenge yourself.
23. God is in the details.
24. If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
25. One person can make the world better.
26. Dogs understand love better than people sometimes.
27. Envy is a waste of time, you already have everything you need.
29. Always tell the people who matter most in your life that you love them.
30. Learn to listen, I mean really listen.
31. There are no shortcuts.
32. Everyone has a story.
33. Help is as close as a prayer.
34. Love yourself.
36. Believe in miracles.
37. You can’t change other people.
38. Books are friends.
39.Time is priceless, savor it.
40. Always wear sunscreen, visit the dentist and have a yearly physical.
41. Quality over quantity.
43. Chocolate make you feel better.
44. Have compassion and empathy for that which you do not know.
45. God gave us all a purpose.
46. I still have a lot to learn.
I will be celebrating my special day with a glass of champagne, a scrumptious cake, people that I love and hopefully with a sprinkling of snow.
I hope that you have a great day.