Good morning! Yesterday was my 51st birthday and as I typically do I wanted to share a a few lessons I learned this year.
1. Live your life every day and forget your age.
2. Every day is a NEW day.
3. Inner peace is the best peace.
5. Sometimes burning bridges is awesome. It prevents you from going back to places you should never have visited to begin with.
6. My mother was right.
7. Sometimes you need yoga. Sometimes you need a donut. Sometimes you need both.
8. Silence isn’t empty. It’s full of answers. You simply have to listen.
9. If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
10. Sometimes you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life.
Have a great day!