|Image from Midwest Living|
Good morning! As I type the wind is howling, the eves are creaking, it is raining and there is snow on the way bringing the cold along with it. Sunday I was outside with shorts and a t-shirt today if I leave the house I will be bundled up in my down jacket with a scarf and mittens.
My mind is focused on the bright days of Spring, the season of renewal and new possibilities. This season I am looking forward to savoring the little things.
1. Opening the windows and letting the crisp cool air in to chase the stale winter air out.
2. Going to the nursery to pick flowers for my containers.
3. Visiting the farmers market and tasting the first strawberries of the season.
4. Planting an herb garden.
5. Enjoying the first walk on the beach this year where I won’t freeze my toes.
6. Easter, mass, the eggs, dinner and the bunny.
7. Exploring a new place to walk, hike and relax.
8. 6 week bootcamp.
9. Take a “spring break.”
10. Host a dinner for friends to welcome the new season.
Do you have a bucket list for Spring or do you just wing it and enjoy what life has to offer in the moment? Whatever the case I hope that you slow down and enjoy your family, friends and experiences. Life is unpredictable and uncertain so make the most of it.
Happy day and happy Spring.