Good morning! Are you ready for the weekend? Are you one of the lucky ones who have a 4 day weekend ahead? I will be working a bit today but I think I am going to try to get to the beach for a little sun before the crowds come.
|Simple Easy Decoration from Liz Marie|
Sunday we are having a barbeque, sadly I think it will be raining but that it not going to diminish my spirits because we will be celebrating with great friends and eating some delicious food.
|Image Ina Garten|
As I mentioned the other day, I love the side dishes and the desserts at a party, one of my favorite bbq foods is Ina Garten’s Classic Potato Salad.
|Brown Sugar and Bacon Beans from The Chunky Cheff|
Another favorite side is baked beans, especially if they are Brown Sugar and Bacon Beans.
|Add captionLive Laugh Rowe|
If you need a sweet treat or two you can find 15 Sweet Treats and Desserts here, including cupcakes, brownies, and cookies.
* I discovered a great new blog, The Brick Kitchen, that I think you might enjoy.
* What Happens to All of the Plastic We Throw Out?, this will make you weep.
* I cannot wait to see the movie The Book Club!
* Just in case you did not get enough of the Royal Wedding:
* and last but not least, A Vegan Version of the Lemon and Elderflower Royal Wedding Cake!
I hope that you share your finds from this week, recipes, books, movies and more, I would love to hear about them.
Have a wonderful and safe weekend.