This post contains affiliate links.
Good morning. I hope that your week is going well and that you are seeing some signs of summer. Here the rain finally stopped and the sun is out but the temperatures are about 15-20 degrees below normal. Not that I am complaining as I am happy to have cool evenings and low humidity for as long as possible.
Summer and reading are synonymous in my world. From the time I was little, the minute school was out for the summer I was traipsing back and forth to the library with my siblings to get our piles of books each week. Now a days I spend long days enjoying good books while sitting on the beach with the sand between my toes or sipping lemonade on the porch or flying on a plane. Although I have many books on my list to read this summer I thought I would share 15 with you, some are already available and some will be out later this summer.
15 Books on My Summer Reading List:
1. Among the Lemon Trees by Nadia Marks
2. Bellewether by Susanna Kearsley
3. The Perfect Couple by Elin Hilderbrand
4. Number One Chinese Restaurant Lillian Li
5. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
6. When Life Gives You Lululemons by Lauren Weisberger
7. Love and Ruin by Paula McLain
8. The Last Letter from Your Lover by Jo Joy Moyers
10. By Invitation Only by Dorothea Benton Frank
11. How to Walk Away by Katherine Center
12. The Ensemble by Aja Gabel
13. The Perfect Mother by Aimee Molloy
14. The Summer Wives by Beatriz Williams
Do you have a summer reading list? Or a book that you return too over and over? If so, please share it with us, I love hearing about peoples favorite books and learning about new ones.
I hope that you have a wonderful day!
Other books I love.