Good morning. I cannot believe we have just had another catastrophic hurricane, my heart goes out to all those who are in the path. My thoughts and prayers are will all affected.
|Harvest Apple Pie. Delicious.|
My mind is firmly ensconced in Fall and I am dreaming of the pies I am going to bake, my warm cashmere sweaters, and all of the adventures I am going to have. The weather has other ideas and I am still enjoying the steamy hot weather, tall glasses of lemonade and walks at the beach instead of among the falling leaves.
I made a bucket list so that the minute the weather turns I will be ready to enjoy all of my favorite Fall activities.
1. Go to an apple orchard and then go home and make something delicious with them.
2. Go to a football game.
3. Have a bonfire and make s’mores..
4. Go to a pumpkin patch.
5. Expand my horizons and make at least 5 new chili recipes from my new favorite cookbook..
|Peanut Butter Cup S’mores|
6. Go on a drive looking for Fall colors.
7. Bake some homemade pies.
8. Make a list of things you are grateful for.
9. Send thank you notes to family and friends letting them know why you are thankful for them.
10. Carve a pumpkin then bake the seeds.
11. Watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
12. Bake some pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cake and drink some pumpkin hot chocolate!
14. Roast chestnuts.
15. Spend “Black Friday” making homemade gifts and treats for family and friends.
|Browned Buter Chocolate Chip Cookies|
16. Listen to Vivaldi’s Four Seasons– Fall.
17. Go to a harvest festival, bob for apples, make a scarecrow, take a hay ride.
19. Walk in the woods, listen to the crunching leaves, the chirping birds, and take in the beauty of Fall.
20. Savor time with my family and friends.
|Image Williams Sonoma|
What are your Fall plans? Do you have a bucket list? Are you already enjoying the cool weather and Fall activities?
Please share your favorite Fall recipes and activities.
Have a great day!
Note: This post contains affiliate links.