Good morning and a happy Spring to you! Although it is still chilly here there are signs of Spring everywhere, bright yellow daffodils, the pink flowering plum and magnolia and little buds on the crepe myrtle and boxwood.
|The Tulip By Anna Pavaod Book|
My mind is on warmer day and adventures. I made a bucket list of the 15 things I want to do this Spring.
1. Visit the botanical garden.
2. Walk at the ocean for the first time since last October.
3. Plan my containers for the porch.
4. Plant an herb garden.
5. Plan my summer vacation.
6. Read a book in the sunshine.
7. Visit a National Park.
8. Take a road trip.
9. Plant a tree on Earth day.
10. Go to a berry farm.
11. Visit the farmers market.
12. Explore the local lighthouse.
13. Dine on the water.
14. Pick wildflowers.
15. Enjoy Spring.
What are your plans for Spring? Are you starting to see sins of Spring in your area? Do you have bucket list for Spring?
I would love to hear your favorite things about Spring so please share.
Have a great day!
This post contains affiliate links.