Good morning! Happy April! I hope that you had a great weekend. The weather here was unseasonably hot and beautiful this weekend so I spent every waking moment outside pulling weeds in the garden beds, reading, relaxing and getting some vitamin D.
This week I am thinking about Easter as it is a mere 20 days away. My husband has already ordered the lamb and of course I am in charge of the sides and dessert. If you are looking for a few ideas I put together a list of 10 that you might want to make for your friends and family.
1. Lemon Cupcakes with Chocolate Bunnies and Eggs.
|Image Just a Taste|
|Image Betty Crocker|
|Image Ahead of Thyme|
|Image from Love and Convections|
5. Lemon Coconut Cake from Love and Confections.
6.Easter Rocky Road from Jane’s Patisserie.
7. Schaum Torte with Raspberries(otherwise known as Pavlova)
8. Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
|Easter Brownies, Recipes from a Pantry|
|Image My Sweet Savannah|
10. For the non-baker or for those that are simple too busy to make dessert, you can Transform a Store bought Cake!
What will you be making for Easter dinner and dessert? Do you have a family recipe that you only make once a year or is there something you pick up from your favorite bakery?
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
This post contains affiliate links.
Brenda Pruitt says
These would delight children or anyone with a sweet tooth! Love the blue and white rabbit dish.
William Kendall says
The carrot cupcakes would suit me nicely.