Good morning! Mother’s Day is Sunday and just like when we were kids, moms favorite gifts are gifts from the heart. My mom loves when I make things for her, so when I go home to visit I bake and cook until my hearts content and my mom has to sample it all. Thankfully she likes almost all of it, and if she doesn’t she always says something nice, just as she did when I was little.
Today I want to share my 10 favorite Mother’s Day brunch ideas.
1. Ham and Cheese Croissants from The Kitchen Sanctuary, these scrumptious croissants are ready in 10 minutes!
|Image Well Plated|
2. Savory Bacon and Cheddar Scones from Well Plated. The great thing is that you can make these ahead, just prepare the recipe to the point that you are to bake them and pop them in the freezer instead, then bake them fresh on Sunday morning.
5. Raspberry Almond Streusel Coffeecake, easy and delicious!
6. Mixed Berry Coffeecake, the perfect cake to add all of your favorite berries too!
7. Summer Berry Salad, a beautiful salad for brunch, lunch or dinner and not just on Mother’s day!
|White Cupcakes with Whipped Butter cream|
8. White Cupcakes with Whipped Butter cream, my favorite part of brunch is the dessert!
9. Chocolate Chocolate Cheesecake Bars are one of my favorite treats to serve for parties and brunch!
10. Pour mom a Peach Melba Mimosa, make her a plate and let her relax for the day!
What will you be making your mom on Mother’s day if you are lucky enough to spend the day with her?
Please share your recipes and ideas.
Have a great day!
This post may contain affiliate links.