This post contains affiliate links.
Good morning! It’s the second week of October and, Fall is in full swing. The days are getting shorter, mornings are cooler, the leaves are starting to fall and there are pumpkins and mums everywhere.
I am naturally a homebody, so cosy days at home with a pot of soup simmering on the stove, a football game in the background and a pile of books next to the fireplace are just a few of the things I love about Fall.
That said I do plan on getting out to enjoy all that Fall has to offer. Here are 25 things I have on my Fall bucket list.
1. Visit the local pumpkin patch.
2. Go on a hayride.
4. Rake leaves for my elderly neighbor.
5. Check out the local craft fairs and festivals.
6. Go on a road trip.
7. Have a family picnic.
8. Have a Fall themed open house.
9. Make our favorite chili.
10. Take in the Fall colors.
11. Enjoy an evening around a bon fire.
12. Make s’mores.
13. Decorate Halloween cookies.
14. Carve pumpkins.
15. Roast pumpkin seeds.
|Apple Strudel Bars|
16. Go on long walks and collect pine cones, acorns and leaves.
17. Make cinnamon scented pine cones.
18. Drink hot chocolate piled high with marshmallows.
19. Make pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin soup, salad and more.
20. Walk or run a Fall 5K with friends and family.
21. Buy a cozy new sweater and boots.
22. Volunteer at a soup kitchen, nursing home or school.
23. Send Halloween and Thanksgiving cards to family and friends.
24. Perform random acts of kindness.
25. Count my blessings.
What is on your Fall bucket list? Please share your favorite Fall activities, recipes and adventures.
Have a great day?