Good morning friends! Did you have a nice weekend? It was sunny, breezy and beautiful here. We spent time planting vegetables and flowers in the containers, going for long walks and relaxing. Saturday would have been the Kentucky Derby but it was postponed like many other things. Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo and although we will be staying home we can still celebrate if we want too.
Here are 10 recipes that you might enjoy if you are going to be celebrating.
2. Pico De Gallo from The Girl Who Ate Everything, perfect on chip or as a garnish on your tacos, burritos and more.
4. Drunken Beans from Gimme Some Oven, perfect with any meal.
5. Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas from Half Baked Harvestare great for a crowd.
6. Portobello Tacos With Charred Scallion Salsa Verde from Dishing Out Health for the vegans in your family.
10. Easy Sugar Cookies, the perfect end to your celebration.
Will you be celebrating Cinco de Mayo? We will be making tacos, margaritas, and the sugar cookies, it will be a small celebration for two but that’s ok, next year we will be with family.
Have a great day friends, stay home stay safe and soon we will all be out doing what we love, with the people we love.