This post contains affiliate links.
Good morning friends! I hope that your week is off to a great start. Holiday weeks always throw me off a little so I “hit the ground running” yesterday and I have a full schedule for the rest of the week.
Now that Labor Day has passed I am in full-on Fall mode and I cannot wait to start in on my Fall bucket list.
Today I want to share 21 things about Fall that will make you smile.
1. The colors of fall, oranges, yellows, red and all colors in between.
2. Simmering soup and chili.
3. The crunch of leaves under your feet on your morning walk.
4. The smell of the first wood fire of the season.
5. Picking apples and making homemade caramel apples.
6. Picking pumpkins.
7. Making scarecrows.
8. Going for hayrides.
9. Going leaf peeping in the mountains, at a local park or in your own backyard.
10. Carving pumpkins.
12. Pumpkin flavored, donuts, latte’s, cakes, pies, cookies and more.
13. Farmer’s markets bursting with corn, apples, mushrooms, squash, cabbages, pumpkins and lots of sunflowers.
14. Candy Corn.
Tell me friends what makes you smile when you think about Fall?
Have a great day!