Apple picking, chocolate by the fire, pumpkin bread, cosy sweaters, leaf peeping and more on my fall bucket list!
Good morning! The days are getting shorter, mornings are cooler, the leaves are starting to fall and there are pumpkins and mums doting porches, and planters. I am bundled up this morning for my walk, and there is a nip in the air. My mind is on a cup of chocolate upon my return and the basket of apples I picked yesterday, just two of the 25 things I have on my fall bucket list! Today I am sharing all 25 just in case you want to add them to your list to take advantage of the short season.
I am naturally a homebody, so cosy days at home with a pot of soup simmering on the stove, a football game in the background and a pile of books next to the fireplace are just a few of the things I love about Fall.
To celebrate my love of all thing fall, I put together a fall bucket list to make the most of the season. Grab yourself a cup of hot chocolate, throw on a sweater and a scarf and get ready to check off a few things on my 2022 Fall Bucket List, you are going to love it.
25 Fun Fall Bucket List Ideas
1. Visit the local pumpkin patch.
2. Go on a hayride.
3. Go apple picking and then come home and make my grandmothers’ Slab Apple Pie, apple cider, and homemade caramel apples. I actually checked this off the list yesterday! Here are the best place to pick apples in the U.S.
4. Rake leaves for my elderly neighbor.
5. Check out the local craft fairs and festivals. I am headings to an amazing antique fair this weekend weather permitting.
6. Go on a road trip.
7. Have a family picnic.
8. Have a Fall themed open house.
9. Make our favorite chili.
10. Take in the Fall colors. The Best Places to See Fall Foliage in the U.S.
11. Enjoy an evening around a bon fire.
12. Make s’mores.
13. Decorate Halloween cookies or cupcakes.
14. Carve pumpkins.
15. Roast pumpkin seeds.
16. Go on long walks and collect pine cones, acorns and leaves.
17. Make a pinecones wreath.
18. Drink hot chocolate piled high with marshmallows.
19. Make pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin soup, salad and more.
20. Walk or run a Fall 5K with friends and family.
22. Volunteer at a soup kitchen, nursing home or school.
23. Send Halloween and Thanksgiving cards to family and friends.
24. Perform random acts of kindness.
25. Count my blessings. AMEN to that.
Before You Go
What is on your Fall bucket list? Please share your favorite Fall activities, recipes and adventures.
My heart goes out to the people of Florida, I hope and pray that there is no loss of life and that things return to “normal” as soon as possible. We have lots of family and friends there and are worried for their safety as the storms continues. Some are without power, some are in shelters, my cousins’ wedding in Sanibel next week is cancelled, but the good news is that they are all alive and healthy.
Don’t forget to stop by tomorrow for Friday favorites, I will be sharing all of the favorite books, finds, food and more.
Take care friends and have a nice day.
This post contains affiliate links, if you make a purchase from a link on the blog I will earn a commission.