You can’t go wrong with these thoughtful Christmas gift suggestions for him and for her.
Good morning friends! Tomorrow is the big feast, are you ready? I am making pies this morning and putting last minute touches on the decor, aside from that I am as ready as I will ever be. If you are finished with your Thanksgiving prep and want to do a little shopping I put together two Christmas Gift guides one for him(with suggestions from Bill) and one for her.
Christmas Gift Guide for Her
Shopping for the women in your life doesn’t have to be a challenge. I have put together a few things at various price points that I think they will love and appreciate.
I have shared a few of these items over the last few weeks and they are apparently favorites of my readers because many have purchased these items. I use or own many of these items all season long.
- Vanity mirror perfect on a dresser or vanity to store your favorite make-up, perfume or jewelry.
- l’occitane hand cream set, keep one in the car, one by your bedside table to make sure your hands are soft all winter long. Great stocking stuffers as well.
- Pjs, who doesn’t love a new pair of pjs to lounge in over the holidays.
- Mugs are perfect gifts with a tin of tea or packets of hot chocolate or even a bag of coffee beans.
- Candles, a perennial favorite.
- Oliplex shampoo and conditioner, I swear by these products. My hair has never been more healthy or shiny since I stated to use them over 9 years ago.
- Handbag, a classic bag never goes out of style. It comes in many other beautiful heritage colors, blue, green, tan, oxblood.
- Hermes book, For 18 years, illustrator Alice Charbin has been inviting people to escape to the whimsical world of Hermès, where the brand’s iconic orange box frequently shapeshifts and appears in the most unlikely of places.
- Self-love book
Christmas Gift Guide for Him
I don’t know about you but buying gifts for my husband is a challenge. If he wants something he buys it, that typically leaves nothing for me to put under the tree. I have started gifting him vintage finds and a collection of books that he doesn’t typically purchase for himself.
I asked my husband for a few suggestions for holiday gifts. He personally owns and uses everything on this list.
- Slippers, perfect for cold winter days. They can be worn indoors or out.
- Maille mustard, we typically buy this mustard every year in Paris along with special seasonal offerings that are only available at the holidays. The good news is that this year we can buy it online.
- Yeti mug. Bill has a collection of yeti cups, he loves the mug for keeping his coffee warm at his desk, the low ball to keep his cocktail warm on the porch.
- Yeti cooler. This is a spurge but it is a great cooler, we have it in white. We also have the hopper.
- Wave vibrating roller, this roller is ergonomically contoured to the back, spine, and neck, it’s portable and have 5 settings. I actually use this more than Bill does so maybe I should have put it on my list.
- Ooni Koda Pizza Oven, we have owned this pizza oven for 3 years. It takes a little practice but once you get the hang of it you will be making pizza weekly in this little oven.
- Red clay hot sauce and honey, Bill eats hot sauce on everything and this is one of his favorites. I am a fan of the hot honey, I love to eat sweet potato slices with peanut butter and hot honey.
- Barbour Wax jacket, my husband bought his first Barbour in 2001 and he still wears it. These coats are warm, stylish and indestructible.
- Barebones Gathering bag
- Barebones All-in-one Cast Iron Grill
You can find more gift suggestions in the collage at the bottom of the post, simply click the photo to be taken to the product.
If you need hostess gift suggestions this post might be helpful.
I hope that you have a lovely day and that you found a hostess gift or two for your friends and family.
Take care and thank you for spending part of your day with me. I will see you tomorrow.
Don’t forget to check out my Holiday Shop! You can find decorations, gifts, toys and more. I also have a “mad for plaid” page just in case you need a little something for your winter wardrobe or home.