This post contains affiliate links.
Happy October friends! How are you? It is the last quarter of the year and hopefully the best quarter of the year. This has certainly been a strange year but we can still enjoy all of our favorite things about Fall and the holidays with a few changes. I am excited to enjoy all of my favorite Fall activities just as I do every year.
Today I thought I would share 15 Fun Fall Bucket List Ideas.
1. Go apple picking(call ahead to find out the least crowded times during the week)
2. Make apple sauce, apple crisp, caramel apples, and apple pies.
4. Deliver a basket of homemade fall treats to elderly neighbors.
5. Visit the local pumpkin patch.
6. Carve pumpkins and roast the seeds.
7. On Halloween eve light candles in the pumpkins.
8. Go for a drive to see the local Fall foliage and colors.
10. Jump in a pile of leaves.
11. Take early morning walks to enjoy the crunch of the leaves under your feet and the crisp cool air.
12. Watch It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
13. Make chili and cornbread
14. Make apple cider or mulled wine.
15. Donate to a Food Drive
What do you have planned for Fall? Share your favorite fall recipes, especially the sweet treats and soups!
Have a wonderful day!