Good morning! How is your week? It has been cool and rainy here and I am little sluggish. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of summer in the South. Although in the past I have lamented the hot, humid days I have to say at this late date I wish we would see more of them because Fall will soon be here.
Each summer I make a “bucket list” of things I would like to do by the end of summer, this year is no different. This summer one of my goals is to make a conscious effort to SLOW down, turn off my social media and enjoy the moments.
Here are the 20 things I have on my bucket list this summer.
1. Make s’mores.
2. Eat lots, and lots of cherries and peaches.
3. Watch the fireworks.
4. Take a road trip.
5. Get out on my paddle board every weekend, weather permitting.
6. Long walks on the beach.
7. Have a picnic.
8. Visit a National Park.
9. Go home.
10. Play croquet.
11. Have a pillow fight with my nieces’ and nephew.
12. Make homemade ice cream
13. Go berry picking.
14. Eat cotton candy.
15. Host a BBQ for my Spanish neighbors.
16. Go on a spontaneous adventure.
17. Take a yoga class on the beach.
18. Take a nap in a hammock.
19. Go sailing.
20. Watch the lightening bugs.
21. Last but not least…slow down and enjoy my family and friends.
What do you have planned for this summer? Did you make a list, if not you should. Just jot a few things down for fun and share them with us!
Have a great day and a wonderful summer.