This post may contain affiliate links.
Good morning! How is your week? Mine has been fabulous, lots of Christmas movies, music, Christmas lights and more. I am savoring every minute of the last week of Christmas.
As you know I have been baking up a storm, but that was all for family and friends. This week I am looking for desserts and treats to make for our Christmas celebration. Even though it is only going to be my husband and I and the pups we will still cook a traditional Christmas feast on both Christmas eve and Christmas day. In my world that ALWAYS includes dessert.
Cranberry Almond Cake, perfect for Christmas morning and brunch.
Here are 10 fabulous Christmas desserts that are on my list, I am going to pick two but I have not decided which two yet.
1. Buche de Noel has been on my list for years but I have never made one. Perhaps this is the year.
2. Cranberry Jam White Chocolate Cheesecake, is at the top of my list because I have been craving a cheesecake and i cannot eat enough cranberries this year.
4. Red Velvet Cake from Saving Room for Desserts, you can never go wrong with a cake.
7. Gingerbread brownies with Eggnog Frosting, covers all the holiday bases, chocolate, brownies, eggnog, and gingerbread!
10. Frangipane Mincemeat tarts another twist on traditional treats, mince tarts that look and sound delicious!
What will you be making for Christmas dessert? Do you have a favorite recipe that you always make or are you looking for something new?
I hope that you have a great day!